Three Eldoret kids murder case postponed

on

745d926bd72205268d64113620414ab8

Photo of lost and murdered kids of Eldoret’s Kapsoya MCA aspirant James Ratemo. [Photo/Courtesy]

A case against a suspect in the murder of three Kapsoya MCA aspirant’s children failed to kick off, Tuesday.

This is after the prosecution asked for more time to complete investigations.

The suspect, Enock Onsanze, who is the uncle to the children appeared before the Eldoret Chief Magistrate Charles Ombulutsa, to answer to abduction charges when the prosecution applied for ten more days to complete investigations.

Prosecutor Zachary Omwega, told the court that circumstances in the case had changed once the children were found dead.

Onsanze had been sued for abduction, after the kids went missing, only for their bodies to be found in River Nzoia, in Trans Nzoia County.

“Preliminary investigations had linked the suspect to abduction with an assumption that the children would be found alive but as at now things have changed,” Omwega, said.

“We will now have to withdraw the abduction charges and file murder against the suspect,” he added.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s