Kilifi Governor Amason Kingi during swearing-in of CeC members, January 4, 2018. [Photo|Amason Kingi]
Kilifi Governor Amason Kingi presided over the swearing in ceremony of 10 County Executive Committee (CeC) Members at his office on Thursday.
He said Kilifi County was now set to continue with the transformation journey.
“This cabinet will be keen on fulfilling all the pre-election pledges that we made to the people of Kilifi County. As a County Government, we are precise on what we want to achieve for Kilifians; a transformed and united County. As Governor, I re-affirm my pledge to finish the work we started,” said Kingi.
The CeCs include:
1. Samuel Kombe Nzai – Department of Finance and Economic Planning.
2. Dr. Anisa Ahmed Omar – Department of Health Services.
3. Mr. Mwachitu Karisa Kiringi – Department of Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Forestry.
4. Mr. Charles Dadu Karisa – Department of Lands, Energy, Housing and Urban Development.
5. Prof. Josphat Kazungu Mwatela – Department of Roads, Public Works and Transport.
6. Prof. Gabriel Katana Gona – Department of Education and ICT.
7. Ms. Nahida Mohammed Athman – Department of Trade, Tourism and Cooperate Development.
8. Ms. Maureen Mnyazi Mwangoyva – Department of Gender, Social Services, Culture and Sports.
9. Ms. Racheal Musyoki – Department of Devolution, Public Service and Disaster Management.
10. Ms. Luciana Jumwa Sanzua – Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.